|US Brand Name||Lioresal|
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharmaceuticals, India|
Baclof 25 Mg is manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals in India and is available at all the leading online pharmacies, drugstore, and medical stores. It is one of the leading pharmaceutical brands in India. Baclof 25 Mg mainly consists of 25 Mg of Baclofen. It is used for treatment and prevention of:
· Muscle relaxation
Manufacturer of Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)
Baclof 25 Mg is produced by Intas Pharmaceuticals in India which is a leading pharmaceutical company.
Strength of Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)
Baclof 25 Mg contains 25 Mg of Baclofen as the active medicinal ingredient. It should be noted that Baclof 25 Mg is available in varying strengths.
Uses of Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)
· Muscle relaxation
How Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen) Works?
Baclof 25 Mg works best or is beneficial in following ways:
1. It works by acting on the centers in the brain and the spinal cord to relieve the muscle stiffness or spasm.
Before You Use Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)
You should be sure that:
1. You are not allergic to it.
2. It is not affecting the medicines you are taking with it or not interacting with those.
When Not To Use Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)
· If anyone has allergy
· If anyone is pregnant
What should be avoided while using Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)?
· Using alcohol
· Using opioids
Tell Your Doctor If You
· If you are allergic to Baclof 25 Mg
· If you are taking any other medication for any disease or disorder.
· If you have liver and kidney problems
The dosage of Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen):
Baclof 25 Mg is available in varying strengths and at different doses.
Consult a doctor for the appropriate dose.
How much of Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen) to use?
Generally, it must be in the range which is suitable according to the person’s health. It is available in the form of tablets.
How to use Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)?
· One should wash and dry his/her hands properly before taking Baclof 25 Mg.
· Use only as much as needed or prescribed by the doctor.
· One should take Baclof 25 Mg as long as directed by the physician.
For how long should I continue using Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)?
One should take Baclof 25 Mg as long as directed by the physician.
What can happen due to the overdose of Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)?
Due to an overdose of Baclof 25 Mg, muscle weakness and painful urination can occur. Contact the doctor immediately if such things happen in case of overdose.
In case of missed dose of Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)-
Take the missed dose as soon as you recall it. If it is nearly close to the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Side effects of Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)-
The side effects of Baclof 25 Mg are as follows:
· Mood changes
· Painful urination
Common drug interactions with Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)-
If you are taking some drugs or other over the counter medicines, these may interfere with the therapeutic effect of Baclof 25 Mg. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Baclof 25 Mg are as follows:
· Antihypertensive drugs
You must inform the doctor about all the medications you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
Warnings and Precautions:
1. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
2. If irritation or allergies persist, stop the application of medicine and consult a doctor.
3. Keep in proper condition and out of reach of children.
Things to remember while using Baclof 25 Mg (Baclofen)-
1. Read the medicine packet thoroughly
2. Tell the doctor about your medical history.
3. Follow the instructions as told by the doctor.